No recruitment agencies please
Summary Job Description:
As Junior Paid Media Analyst, you will play a key role in the development, execution and management of paid media activity.
The role encompasses a wide range of duties, including:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered in a timely, accurate and efficient fashion.
- Ensuring campaigns meet agreed objectives.
- Executing the Make It Rain optimisation cycle.
- Liaising with external suppliers.
- Delivering outstanding client service.
- Innovating and evolving the approach to client campaigns.
- Testing new advertising features and supplying cutting edge thought leadership.
More specifically you will be expected to:
- Carry out daily oversight and analysis of paid media campaigns for a variety of clients across multiple search engines and social platforms.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, budget caps, impression share, quality score and other key account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Create and upload new paid search campaigns.
- Setup paid social campaigns.
- Deliver on weekly and monthly targets based on clients KPIs.
- Generate weekly and monthly client learnings and commentary.
- Keep up with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Assist with administrative tasks – including helping to provide campaign input, feedback, insight and future recommendations.
Junior Paid Media Analyst attributes:
- AdWords and Bing certified – you will be able to complete this “on the job”.
- Not essential, however previous experience and a passion for PPC would be advantageous.
- An interest in digital media generally and an understanding of the marketplace.
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills.
- A high level of numeracy with strong attention to detail.
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel.
- High level of proficiency in AdWords Editor, Double Click, IgnitionOne – full training will be given.
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative.
- Experience of client servicing is very advantageous. The successful candidate will be expected to answer client requests/queries and attend meetings to present performance alongside an AD.
- Experience in the travel and leisure sector is advantageous.
Additional Responsibilities: Analytics
- Managing client and agency web and digital analytics tools for the UK office.
- Defining analytical processes and structure – analysing trends, forecasting and reporting against KPIs.
- Defining and optimising user journeys across platforms.
- Defining tools and platforms for best practice.
- Implementing and managing Google Tag Manager and Ensighten for client accounts – full training will be given.
- Coordinating MVT and CRO programs – full training will be given.
Apply below. Please no recruitment agencies